Saturday, July 16, 2011

Black White & Blonde


I have to say I've been a little insecure about my hair but I LOVE it in black and white! It makes me feel so happy to be blonde again! It's been awhile! When I get back I'm gonna put some more natural highlights (low lights) in it so it should look better.

I'm in a good mood today! Probably because it's not raining for once! (knock on wood) It's supposed to start raining at some point but for now I'm just enjoying the blue sky. I'm sitting in front of the fire with my sugar-cinnamony coffee because it is cooold in this house. But I'm home alone so I've ventured outside my room.

I need to start packing! I really don't want to though. I would much rather just grab a few of my favorite clothes and leave everything else here. My host mom told my that the housekeeper would focus on helping me on Monday so "calmate!" Haha I was definitely not worked up at all but that's ok. It sounds like I'm gonna have to get up earlier than planned though. Which is annoying because I was totally planning on sleeping in late so the time would go faster since I don't leave till late afternoon.

A lot of people seem to be getting stuck in Santiago so I'm crossing my fingers that that's NOT going to happen to me. I need to have a smooth flight! Gloria's taking me to the airport on Monday so I'm glad that she'll be there for moral support since I'm flying out alone. Last time everything went super smoothly so I'm expecting something to go wrong this time. I'm hoping wishing praying that somehow my suitcase will be belowwww 50 pounds. That would make my whole life easier. Last time it was 60ish and it wasn't a problem but I also didn't have to recheck my luggage in Santiago so I was lucky. This time I'm sure I'll have to recheck it so it would be easier cuz they're kinda sticklers on that kinda thing. Also I don't want to pay a billion dollars to get my suitcase through. I'm pawned a lot of my stuff off on Laura (sorry Laura!) so I'm hoping I'll be good to go. She got a little shopping trip in my closet :).

Sooo meanwhile I hope my mood sticks. So much waiting! Maybe at some point I'll start packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment